Senior Town Planner
Senior Town Planner
Salary £c30K-45K, negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Senior Town Planner to join an established multidisciplinary team in Newcastle! My Client is an established leading Engineering Consultancy, with a dedicated multidisciplinary team of seven. The team works on a wide variety of projects, from medium to large scale infrastructure, to housing and commercial development, education, sport, and leisure.
The successful candidate will manage planning commissions from start to finish, including liaison with clients, liaise with architecture and design team, management of internal and external sub-consultants, preparing EIA Chapters for major highway schemes, and provide support and mentorship to graduate members of the team. The team is looking for an energetic, bright, and dedicated Senior Planner to join their busy and dynamic team.
To be considered for the role, the successful candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Have extensive project management skills and experience.
- Have excellent working knowledge of all stages of planning and development.
- Have a desire to grow, take on responsibility and ability to use your own initiative.
- have achieved Chartered Planner status or are working towards this and have a minimum of five years planning experience
- Relevant RTPI accredited degree in a relevant planning discipline.
So why apply? For the ideal candidate, my client is willing to offer a competitive starting salary, and impressive benefits package, and the opportunity to grow in your personal and professional development with a consultancy that holds firm value in continued training and support.
Interested? For applications, and more information regarding this role and other Town Planning roles, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Senior Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly