Salary: £30-35,000+ Dependant on experience
A Chartered Architectural practice have an exciting new opportunity for an Architect to join their dynamic and close-knit office based in York due to winning a number of new projects! You will be joining a successful team of Qualified Architects, Technologists, Architectural Assistants, and Administrative staff to immerse yourself in a wide variety of projects.
Whilst this practice does not specialise in one particular sector of work, their past projects are within the Care, Commercial, Residential & Restoration sectors. My client currently use Revit and AutoCAD so previous experience would be preferable in both. This role would suit a Newly Qualified Architect or someone with 1-3 years post Part 3 experience.
With this role of Architect, you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for development and progression.
Skills sets required to be an Architect:
- At least 4 years industry experience- This can be including Part 1 and 2 experience.
- Excellent design skills and good technical abilities.
- Enjoy design and working across a variety of sectors inclusive of those listed above.
- A full understanding of current UK Building Regulations.
- Have strong knowledge in Revit and AutoCAD would be preferable.
- ARB registered or working towards if almost qualified.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Working on Residential, Care, Commercial & Restoration projects.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work.
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
- Be responsible for mentoring the more junior staff whilst supporting the Directors.
Are you interested in this Architect role? If so, please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly