ARC Architecture is looking for a technically proficient qualified Architect to join our friendly (and busy) practise based in the seaside town of Bournemouth and Christchurch.
We have a substantial and ever-growing portfolio of work of all scales covering a variety of sectors and you will be working on projects ranging from multiple master planning, multiple housing and mixed use developments to luxury housing. Check out our website https://www.andersrobertscheer.co.uk/.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the Building Regulations department and develop some of our larger and bespoke schemes from Planning Approval through to Building Control approval with some projects developing into the construction phase. You will work independently and run your own projects and be in direct contact with contractors and other third-party designers to ensure a seamless and functional process for our clients.
Although your main duties will be to deliver technical packages (RIBA Stages 4 onwards), there will be a requirement to undertake work on the earlier design stages up to and including planning submission.
A detailed understanding of UK regulations and technical drawing is required.
This position is full time and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Produce building regulations/ construction drawing packages on time with client/ contractor requirements.
- Produce planning/ concept design drawings when possible.
- Liaise and discuss design elements with 3rd party designers/ contractors/ clients.
- RIBA Chartered Architect.
- Proficient in AutoCAD/ Google SketchUp/ Photoshop/ Indesign
- Strong technical knowledge including UK Building Regulations and construction detailing
- Ability to work under own initiative although open discussion in the office is hugely encouraged. Everyone is here to help!
- Proven package delivery.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly