Exciting position for Qualified Architect to further their career and join our Warwickshire based practice of Architects & Building Surveyors.
Projects are predominantly within the residential sector varying from domestic, self-build, new build housing developments and design & build. Other projects currently commissioned are within the sport and leisure, industrial and commercial sectors.
This role will be suited for an Architect with 5-years post qualification and experience working across all RIBA stages.
- Experienced running projects from inception to completion
- Excellent design skills and a strong ability for detail design, construction drawings and specification writing
- Strong planning skills with full understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- Experienced with Autocad, Revit, and 3D presentational software
- Have experience of all project stages and contract administration
- You will be working as part of a team but able to use your own initiative when working alone.
- You will liaise with clients, contractors and other design team members
- Able to guide the design team, ensuring project deadlines are met to highest standards and within budget
- As Client facing role you must have excellent communication and presentational skills.
This is a permanent position and offers an opportunity of career progression and growth within the practice, and partnership potential.
Apply for Chartered Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly