Associate Director - Town Planning
Salary negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
My client is a growing Town Planning Consultancy, based in central London who are currently seeking applications for an Associate Director! This consultancy works primarily with residential home builders, care providers and strategic landowners. Over the past decade they have served and continue to serve a wide range of blue-chip clients and have been responsible for the delivery of many hundreds of planning permissions, particularly for residential developments and elderly care homes.
My client is looking for an Associate Director who wants rapid promotion to Director, to lead important new planning application instructions, such as:
- A new settlement.
- A high-profile temporary event.
- Redevelopment and refurbishment of a Grade 2 listed building within a conservation area.
- New airspace developments.
The successful candidate should be MRTPI qualified and have several years UK town planning experience, in planning consultancy or in a senior position in local or central government.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer:
- Salary + bonus + benefits package, including health insurance and pension.
- 35 hours per week.
- 25 working days holiday per year + bank holidays.
- Flexible working e.g. working hours, working from home.
- Company MacBook and iPhone.
- Flexible business-casual dress code.
- Breakfast and lunch provided each day in the office.
- Option to leaser company electric car with salary sacrifice.
Interested? For applications, and more information regarding this role and other Town Planning roles, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Associate Director - Town Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly