Senior Architectural Technologist, Guildford - Surrey
We are currently working with a renowned property developer based in Guildford that is looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to take a lead role on projects and future of the office. The role offers career development and excellent benefits including car allowance and flexible working.
The practice is a subsidiary of a company founded over 100 years ago and with over 800 staff across their network of offices in the UK. They have built an enviable reputation in the field of high-end bespoke residential projects and private properties with values ranging from £50,000 to £50million. This role based from their Guildford office will offer great career development as part of a team, with major long-term plans and opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all stages with a focus on stage 3 onwards
- Co-ordination of projects
- Taking the lead role on projects
- Production of drawing packages
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Speaking directly to clients and contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of working across all RIBA stages with a particular focus on stage 3 onwards
- Experience and understanding of various forms of procurement (including the JCT suite of contracts)
- Possess a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Have excellent technical ability
- Being a fully chartered member of CIAT is essential for this role
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience of contract administration
- A background of working for or with a developer client would be beneficial
- Good organisation skills
- Confident communicator.
What you get back
- Competitive salary plus car allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to purchase additional holiday dates
- Life assurance at x8 of salary
- long term disability insurance
- Private medical and GP service (including family cover)
- Group Income protection
- Season ticket loan
- Eye car vouchers
- Bonus scheme
- Paid parking
- Supplied company phone and laptop
- Payment of profession subscription.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technologist Job in Guildford - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter John Watson Job Ref:11707)
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist, Guildford - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly