Part 1/Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Assistant
Full Time RIBA Part 1/Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Assistant Architectural Technologist Required For South East London Area For Luxury Residential Developments.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to our current marketing focus and client base you must be based near our offices in Erith, Kent
Please confirm your address when submitting your CV.
We are an RIBA chartered practice currently experiencing exponential growth in the residential design sector throughout South London. Based in Erith, Kent we will soon be one of the largest specialist home designers in the South East. We specialize in home extensions/conversions and new builds undertaking around 20 new projects per month ranging from £35k single storey extensions and loft conversions to £700k double storey luxury extensions and new builds.
We have an ambitious strategy for further growth across London and the South East and need to build our teams to facilitate this growth. To help achieve this you will be based full time at our Head office in Erith. It is therefore important you live locally.
In the first instance to join us as an Architectural Assistant or Assistant Architectural Technologist you will be assisting our Lead Designers, Architects and our head of Technical with the design function for residential conversions, extensions and refurbishment schemes ranging from £35k to £700k. This will involve you producing constructions designs, assisting with feasibility designs, planning applications, updating of standard construction detailing within our Revit models, measured CAD surveys etc.
To do all this and as a minimum you must be proficient in Autodesk Revit. Technical/construction drawing ability will be more important than high-end visual design.
Preferably you will be RIBA Part 1 qualified. We will also consider RIBA Part 2 candidates that are looking to gain valuable, relevant experience. We will also consider Architectural Technologists who have not gone down the RIBA route.
We will give you all the necessary training and support you need to help you be successful in your studies and career.
- Assist with measured CAD surveys of existing residential properties throughout the South East
- Assist with the surveying and measuring of existing residential properties and plots using latest laser devices and importing into software (Revit)
- Assist with production of existing, feasibility and construction designs in Autodesk Revit
- Update standard design detail models in Autodesk Revit
- Assist with submission of planning applications
- Production of construction drawings with full electrical and mechanical layouts, door and ironmongery schedules
- Assist with coordination of Structural Designs provided by Engineer
- Assist with Building Control applications
- Assist with Build Over Agreement applications
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Excellent communicator
- Effective team player
- Proficient with all aspects of MS Office programs including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be able to get yourself to our offices in Erith at own cost
If you are interested please get in touch and email us your CV. Please ensure you confirm your home address with your application.
You can find out more about us by visiting www.bluelimeprojects.com
Apply for Part 1/Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly