Indigo Architecture is a fresh, vibrant practice based in a Grade II converted stable within the picturesque setting of Darley Abbey Park.
Established in late 2016, the practice has grown organically since inception and now employs a team of 8.
Our project portfolio continues to evolve with project across multiple industry sectors including residential, education, industrial and commercial projects.
Our growth through 2020 is continuing into 2021 and we are excited to be able to bring a further Architect into the practice.
Project work will generally comprise residential projects including individual bespoke new homes, Green Belt development, general residential development sites and extension/refurbishment projects with wider sector opportunities provided to suit the successful candidates experience.
The role will suit a creative, energetic and ambitious Architect looking to be a part of a young and growing practice and who enjoys taking responsibility for delivery of their own projects and for dealing directly with clients, planning officers and other design consultants.
Demonstrable experience in delivery of Stage 1-3 design work on residential projects in the UK is essential.
The role has some flexibility and may be tailored to suit a Part II Assistant with suitable experience and capability. Similarly, there may be opportunity to develop the role to suit a more senior architect with additional responsibilities to support other members within the practice.
Our preferred candidate will possess the following:
- Min. Part II Qualified
- Min. 2yrs experience in the UK
- Demonstrable passion for unique and high-quality design on even the smallest of projects
- Excellent Concept Design talent
- RIBA Stage 1-3 Experience in the Residential Sector
- Excellent command of AutoCAD
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team across multiple projects running concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Part III Qualified
- ARB Registered
- RIBA Stage 4 Experience in the Residential Sector
- RIBA Stage 1-3 in Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and/or Education Sectors
- Experience producing Design & Access Statements
- Experience with Planning Application Submissions
- Experience with Revit, Photoshop, Artlantis, Rhino & Sketchup
Salary will be determined based on the successful candidates experience and attributes.
In order to express your interest, please write in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, selected work examples and a brief cover letter stating why you wish to work with Indigo and what you consider to be your key strengths and weaknesses.
NB. Our website is significantly out of date. Please contact us directly if you wish to learn more about our projects and how we work.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly