Part 2 & Part 3 Architects, York
Part 2 & Part 3 Architect Roles
TDC Architects is a small, busy and friendly award-winning practice based in the centre of York, specialising in high end commercial work; in particular working within the healthcare sector.
With an increasing workload we are looking for some diligent, positive and social Part 2 and Part 3 Architects with experience to join our team.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong design skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Job running experience in the industrial and commercial sectors
- Proficient AutoCAD & Revit user
- Good knowledge of UK Planning Process, BREEAM and UK Building Regulations
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to deliver projects from inception to completion
- Self-motivated, organised, enthusiastic team player
- Excellent spoken and written English along with a UK driving licence.
Excellent benefits package and supportive working environment for the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please.
Please feel free to apply direct to the following email address enclosing a covering letter, CV and examples of your work: email@example.com