Project Officer - Rough Sleepers (6-month)
Rough Sleepers Project Officer (6-month contract)
Salary: £18.55 - £19.13
Are you looking for a role that will make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate? Can you make a real difference to rough sleepers and the homeless community by providing project, data and analytical support to a dedicated team? Do you want to be part of a team that cares?
My client is looking for a methodical and highly organised Analyst and Project Officer to join and help support delivery of the team's work programmes and projects. This is a 6-month contract with an immediate start.
This Local Authority is based in the world class city of Oxford and has high aspirations for its services and employees. They are a multi award-winning Council and in May 2017 were re-accredited at Gold level for Champion IiP status.
The main duties of this role:
To facilitate the delivery of agreed priority plans, engaging internal and external stakeholders in partnership working, and specifying contract requirements as required. You will establish and develop appropriate data collection, evaluation systems and methodologies for all different aspects of the rough sleeping and single homelessness team's work programme, including performance and outcomes data for commissioned services.
To service and support the delivery of the rough sleeping and single homelessness team's work programme, manage databases and other software, and develop data reports. You will undertake and provide detailed analysis of the outcomes from various projects and initiatives and make recommendations accordingly, regarding change and future service provision.
To develop and manage rough sleeping and single homelessness team's data library, and work with the team Manager and other officers to put in place appropriate arrangements for the dissemination of data to a variety of audiences. You will assist with the specification of contracts and service level agreements and to recommend the variation of these if required to maximise the outcomes and value for money.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Educated to degree level or hold an equivalent relevant qualification and/or experience.
- Experience of identifying and analysing trends in data and use this to improve processes/policies.
- Experience of working with and developing data bases and other software used to collect and analyse data effectively.
- Knowledge and experience of using qualitative and quantitative research and various research methods, evaluation, and statistical techniques.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain complex ideas and data to a varied audience, including excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and evidence of using Excel extensively in similar roles previously.
- Excellent attention to detail and effective organisational skills demonstrating the ability to make independent and collaborative decisions.
- Ability to influence whilst building effective relationships, partnership working with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality customer service.
- Experience of managing a complex, varied and busy workload and work on own initiative and within deadlines.
- Interest and demonstrable knowledge of housing, homelessness, and social issues.
- Ability to adopt innovative approaches to work and existing practises.
- Ability to travel around Oxford for meetings as required.
So why apply? For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive hourly rate and impressive bonus package, as well as the opportunity to expand your experience whilst making an impactful difference in the quality of life for the homeless community.
Interested? If you have a desire to make a real difference in the life of vulnerable members of a vibrant and diverse community, then please get in touch. For applications and more information about this role, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Project Officer - Rough Sleepers (6-month)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly