Salary Expectations: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a RIBA Chartered, medium-large sized practice based in Gloucester who work across a variety of sectors including the Education, Housing, Community & Care sectors. I'm looking to speak with Senior Architects with preferably a background working in the Elder care and retirement living sector. With this role it would be essential to have good CAD and BIM skills and several years post qualification experience.
To be successful in this role you should have excellent design skills, strong technical abilities and previous job running experience working on projects from feasibility though to completion.
My client is known for a progressive learning environment, fantastic internal progression, and appealing company benefits.
Skills & Experience Required for this role:
- Relevant experience working on Elder Care and Retirement living projects would be beneficial. However, candidates without this experience that meet the below criteria will also be considered.
- Previous experienced managing a small-medium sized team.
- Strong design flare and excellent technical abilities including knowledge of construction information.
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- A passion for sustainable architecture and Passivhaus design experience would be beneficial.
- Good CAD and BIM skills. ArchiCAD knowledge would be essential.
- At least 5-7+ years post qualification experience.
If you're interested in applying for the above role, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat!