Senior Transport Planner - London
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Office Location: London
Salary Range: £35,000 to £45,000
An independent Transport Planning Consultancy have the exciting opportunity that they are looking to further the growth of their office based transport division, through the appointment of a Senior Transport Planner. You will work closely with the Associate Director in the winning & delivery of work, as well as providing mentorship for more junior team members.
- 5+ years experience in the field of traffic engineering & transport planning.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in some or all of LINSIG, ARCADY, OSCADY, TRANSYT, PICADY, GIS, Autodesk
You will be working to produce transport assessments and associated analysis with some or all of the following experience:
- Production of detailed transport assessments.
- The analysis of development effects on road and junction capacity.
- Preparation of concise, well-written reports.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £45,000, along with a comprehensive benefits package (professional subscriptions, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, etc) and an innovative flexi-working approach.
For further information on the position, please feel free to contact James.hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Transport Planner - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly