Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist
Salary - 35k - 42k (Depending on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this multi-disciplinary firm, who are looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their chartered team of Architects.
Projects include warehouse conversions to large new build data centre and office schemes on brown ﬁeld sites, by the end of 2017 the practice had designed and obtained planning consent for in excess of 350,000m² of data centre space.
The successful candidate will have experience working across the Industrial and Commercial sectors, but more specifically data centres.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Proficient in Revit is essential.
- Experience with the data centres and industrial sectors
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician/Technologist opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org