Senior Town Planner
Senior Town Planner
Salary c£32k+, negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Senior Town Planner to join one of the UK's leading Independent infrastructure and property consultancies.
My client specialises in environment, planning and sustainability, and is currently seeking enthusiastic and capable individuals to join their Property Team. The team consists of chartered town planners, EIA consultants and communities and engagement specialists.
The role will involve working on a range of commissions from gathering background evidence to support a Local Plan, to setting planning and environmental strategies for high profile planning applications. You will act as planning lead for large scale regeneration schemes where there are complex multi-disciplined issues to overcome.
The duties of this role include:
- Working on TCPA projects (experience of DCO/ TWAO schemes would be an advantage).
- Managing projects with guidance from a senior member of the team.
- Liaising with clients, local authorities, consultants, and key stakeholders.
- Developing strong professional networking relationships with those in the property and planning industry.
- Identify opportunities for business development.
- Working collaboratively in teams to support bids and tenders.
- Writing and submitting planning applications.
The successful candidates will:
- Have an RTPI accredited degree.
- Be MRTPI qualified and have at least 3 years' experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be critical thinkers with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be organised, flexible, proactive, and professional.
So why apply? For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and an impressive benefits package. The successful applicant will have continued training to support them in their professional development. My client offers this position with a desire for the successful candidate to grow and progress within the company!
Interested? For applications, and more information regarding this role and other Town Planning roles, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Senior Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly