Senior Architect Job - Haslemere Surrey
We are currently working with a small but very successful practice that is seeking a technically minded Job runner to join its team. You will need to be client-focused and relish the opportunity to get on site.
Based in Surrey, my client is a small but dynamic practice, with a creative team of professionals, that provides a range of design and construction services in areas throughout Surrey, Hampshire,West Sussex and London.
Due to their continued planned growth and expansion, they now seek a talented and motivated Architect. The successful candidate will be working across a variety of sectors and will be involved across all RIBA stages. Therefore good site experience and technical/construction knowledge is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on projects mainly on stage 4 onwards
- Liaising with other team members, contractors and third parties on a regular basis
- Managing more junior members of the team
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of projects
- Producing accurate detailed information
- Running your own projects
- Attending site
- point of contact for clients
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualification
- Minimum of 4 years' professional experience in the relevant sectors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Experience of running projects across all RIBA stages is vital
- A background working with Residential or commercial would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues, contractors and local authorities
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- ongoing CPD
- Free parking
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect in Haslemere Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11696)
Apply for Senior Architect Job - Haslemere Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly