Salary: £40-50,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a Leading and Award-Winning Architectural and Planning company who currently offer services to Architectural, Master Planning, Urban Design and Constructional professionals. Although they do not specialise across one sector of work, their most recent project work covers the Retail, Residential, Education, Mixed Use, Offices and Leisure sectors.
To be successful in this role you must already have 7-10 years post qualification experience and extensive experience working on medium-large scale projects. It would be essential to have project exposure across the Housing sector- Mainstream, Affordable and Care and also Commercial experience would be preferred. Revit is the key software used so it should go without saying that you have excellent skills in the software.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills & Requirements for this position:
- Previous managerial experience leading small-medium sized teams.
- 7-10+ years post qualification experience.
- Experience as an Associate is preferred but Senior Architect's will also be considered.
- Medium- Large scale project exposure.
- A full understanding on the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- The ability to work to a high standard whilst multi-tasking.
- You should boast excellent design flare with strong technical abilities.
- Full awareness of the property sector requirements.
- Revit and AutoCAD knowledge are non-negotiable.
**I'm also looking to speak with Newly Qualified and Senior Architect's for the same company**
If you're interested in applying, please call KAZ on 01792365101/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send through your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly