Salary c£30k+, Negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
Are you an ambitious Town Planner looking for their next step up the career ladder? Do you want to work on diverse and exciting projects with one of the UK's leading Independent Planning and Design Consultancies? My client is currently seeking applications from Town Planners who have 2+ years' experience to join the busy team in their Reading office.
My Clients Practice offers planning guidance to clients from all sectors of the development industry, from private landowners to local authorities, national corporate organisations to local businesses, and on developments of all types and scales. My Client also offers services in relation to compulsory acquisition of land and property.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Delivering a comprehensive planning service on developments across the South East by coordinating professional teams to submit a range of applications.
- Promoting medium and large scale residential and mixed-use developments (both Brownfield and Greenfield) through the Local Development Framework.
- Assisting with developing client relationships.
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base.
- Preparation, submission, and negotiation of planning applications.
- Preparation of planning statements.
My client is looking for a candidate who possesses the following attributes:
- 2+ years' experience in a Planning related role.
- MRTPI Chartered preferable.
- A degree or post graduate qualification in a Planning related field of study.
- Experience working on residential and mixed-use developments desirable.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of development control.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
SO WHY APPLY? For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and impressive benefits package. The successful candidate will be provided continued training and support in professional development, as well as the opportunity to gain experience through exposure to unique projects!
Interested? For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly