Project Architect / Project Leader
Our client is urgently looking for a Project Leader / Project Architect / Senior Architect to manage a 120 unit luxury residential scheme from stage 5 to completion.
The role will involve managing a small team, dealing with the client, consultants and contractors to get the project completed.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:-
- ARB / RIBA Architect with at least 5 years post part 3 experience,*
- A proven background delivering luxury residential schemes from stage 5 onwards.
- Client facing, and job running abilities.
- Knowledge of Revit is highly desirable, but not essential.
- An immediate start would be advantageous, but our client would wait 1 month for the perfect candidate.
For more information, please apply with your CV and Portfolio (8MB max)
* Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect an architectural professional to take to gain the level of experience required in an appropriate context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.
Apply for Project Architect / Project Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly