Senior Transport Planner - London
Job:Senior Transport Planner
An exciting position has become available for a Transport Planner with previous consultancy experience to join transport planning business in London.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a close-knit team, with specialisms serving both the planning & engineering aspects of projects.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Previous transport planning experience;
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
If successful, you will be joining a leading organisation with an excellent reputation in the market for the quality of their work, who also strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance for their staff.
Supported by the company Director, who comes from a transport planning background, you will also have the opportunity to continually develop your skillset and progress within the business.
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via email@example.com
Apply for Senior Transport Planner - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly