Salary negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Town Planner to join an independent firm of estate agents in their Worcester office.
You will be responsible for working in the delivery of a wide-ranging consultancy services across the residential, commercial, and agricultural sectors. This will involve the preparation, submission, and management of planning applications, planning appeals, and working with clients in land promotion and strategic land allocation across the midlands.
My clients dynamic Planning department is seeking a Planner with 3+ years' experience. The ideal candidate will be ambitions, with a good knowledge of the planning system and a real drive to deliver an exceptional planning service that creates sustainable and successful development for our existing and growing client base.
Requirements for this role:
- 3+ years' experience in a Planning role.
- A Bachelors or Post graduate degree in a planning related field of study.
- MRTPI chartership preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- Demonstratable experience in the full spectrum of planning applications, appeals and advise.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work from own initiative as well as part of a team.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Impressive benefits package.
- A commitment to professional growth and development.
- A place on a dynamic and talented team!
Interested? For applications to this unique and exciting role, please send you up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104 for more information about this role and similar roles in the Town Planning sector.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly