Architectural Technician - Ipswich, Suffolk
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working with a Top 10 house builder who is currently building around 16,000 homes per year. Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to add an experienced Architectural Technician to the team.
This Developer is now looking for an Architectural Technician to join its Suffolk office.
The company is one of the leading developers of homes in the UK with over 15,000 homes
Produced every year.
Role & Responsibilities
- Production of working drawing packages
- Working on technical drawings of standard house types
- Using AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Liaise with site and NHBC to resolve any technical issues
- Communicating with internal and external teams
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified in HNC/HND/BSc level or equivalent
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Technical ability
- Experience of production of working drawing packages
- Experience and knowledge of UK building regulations
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Bonus scheme
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician in Ipswich, Suffolk - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11688)
Apply for Architectural Technician - Ipswich, Suffolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly