Senior Transport Planner - London
Salary:up to £45,000
We have an exciting opportunity with our client for a Transport Planner/Senior Transport Planner who can demonstrate their development planning experience and an understanding of the transport challenges facing our major towns and cities. You will have 2-6 years' professional experience, be dynamic, motivated and enjoy working in a small, collaborative team.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Previous transport planning experience;
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
If successful, you will be joining a leading organisation with an excellent reputation in the market for the quality of their work, who also strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance for their staff.
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Transport Planner - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly