Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a thriving, medium sized practice in a number of new appointments in their period of growth. My client's current projects span across the Residential, Commercial and Interior Fit Out sectors and they are actively using Revit in practice. As High-end Residential is their key sector of work, experience in these types of projects would be essential.
You will be joining an office full of energetic and enthusiastic individuals where you will get the chance to gain mentoring and development towards the next step in your career.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Required Skills & Experience for this Senior Architect role:
- You should have at least 7-10 years post qualification experience.
- High-end Residential exposure is essential and Commercial experience would be beneficial.
- Revit proficiency is a necessity.
- Previous experience running multiple projects from start to finish. It should go without saying that you are an experience job runner.
- You should be client facing and be able to support in winning work for the practice.
- Experience leading small teams.
- Excellent design flare and technical abilities.
- Good working knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
Are you interested in this Senior Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org