We are looking for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join our team.
If you are a recent graduate with design flair who can help us to continue to provide our clients with the high level of client service and drawing packages for which we have been associated in delivering please contact us.
The job role for the successful applicant will include:
- Survey properties of clients
- Prepare and modification of Stage 1: Planning Application drawings.
- 3d Visuals (sketchup)
- Filming of our projects via Drone and editing and other social media. (Full training given).
- General office duties pertaining to client relations such as:
- Answering the telephone.
- Deal with any client queries if available to do so.
- Email clients and planning officers, as and when, to help with planning application submissions.
The applicant should have the following skill set:
- Can demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
- A strong ability to work independently as well as a collective.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients.
- Good co-ordination skills so as to liaise with external parties such as local authority case officers’.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and Mac OS softwares.
We offer the right applicant invaluable site experience so that they can see their original applications come to fruition. Recent graduates are welcome who are looking for a long term position to grow and learn. We work with VectorWorks on Apple Macs but will be happy to invest time to train the successful candidate if these are not overly familiar systems.
We are located five minutes walk from Buckhurst Hill station on the Central Line in East London.
Please send your CV via email to our Studio Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nic Antony Architects Ltd
Unit 2 - 50 Queens Road
East London IG9 5BY
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly