Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or Technician, Essex / Hertfordshire
Pelham Structures Ltd is a family-run property developer based just outside Clavering, near the Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Essex border. We specialise in high quality, energy efficient, timber frame homes which combine a traditional style with modern living.
We are looking for an experienced architectural assistant or technician to join our close-knit design team, working alongside staff in all other areas of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established yet expanding business. We have recently built brand new offices and adjoining timber frame factory and are enjoying a period of growth with a number of new developments in progress.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Producing building control and construction drawings including technical details
- Liaising with site managers and producing information to support construction
- Reporting directly to the Technical Design Manager but also working closely with the wider planning design team
Required skills and experience:
- Experience producing building control and construction information
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD preferred but not essential
- Works well independently or as part of a larger team
- Timber frame experience would be beneficial
- Residential experience essential
- Must be willing to conduct site visits or attend meetings when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving license and own transport essential due to rural location
Salary in the region of £25-32k depending on experience.
Apply for Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or Technician, Essex / Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly