Architect or Architectural Technologist
We are looking for a qualified architect/ architectural technologist to join us.
Pritchard Architecture is a heritage led architectural practice with an exciting portfolio of conservation, conversion and new build projects. We are located within the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and we are looking for an architect or architectural technologist to work within our existing team. We have a growing portfolio of heritage projects across a range of sectors including museums, listed houses, public sector and developer led schemes.
We are looking for architects/ technologists with the following qualities to join our team:
- excellent design, creativity and technical skills
- have great communication and presentation skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- ability to work to deadlines
- confidence to take on responsibilities
- be able to manage workload and priorities across a number of projects
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- be proactive and have ambition to take on new challenges
- experience of working on Listed Buildings or Scheduled Monuments
- have CAD experience, ideally in Vectorworks and Sketch-up
Competitive salary depending on previous experience. You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence. All applicants must have the necessary working permits.
Please email your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are well suited to the position and examples of your work in PDF format of less than 10MB. Please indicate any notice period if applicable.
Apply for Architect or Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly