Part ll Qualified Architect
Are you a Part ll Qualified Architect looking for a practice you can grow and thrive in whilst being given opportunities to lead projects and work as part of a valued team? Then this is the role for you!
CROE Architects are seeking to recruit a talented and confident Part ll Architect to join their established practice based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. CROE Architects is a design-based practice, working from our two office locations serving the areas around Hertfordshire and Cheltenham, respectively.
Established in 2016, the practice has successfully completed over 300 projects and has developed an extensive portfolio.
They undertake a broad spectrum of architectural projects working on all stages of the design process from concept through to completion.
Role requires experience in:
A successful candidate will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Design in both 2D/3D
- Presentations to clients
- Planning application submissions (various types)
- Construction detailing and building regulation packages
- Tender packages
- Communicating with structural engineers, party wall surveyors, interior designers, consultants and contractors
- CAD proficient, AutoCAD and Revit
Role & description:
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic architect who is keen to contribute to a rapidly growing business. A proactive attitude is essential as is an ability to work under pressure and meet often tight deadlines. The preferred candidate will need to have experience in the residential design sector, a clear understanding of planning policy, along with the various RIBA design stages of projects. They should also have basic on-site experience and have good communication skills.
The vacancy is for a short term 3 month placement with a view to a permanent position thereafter.
- Legal Entitlement to work within the UK.
- Must Speak Fluent and Good Clear English
- Full UK Driving Licence with fully Taxed and insured vehicle to drive to and from site/Client Meetings (you will be reimbursed for travel expenses).
- Minimum hours of work; Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm (you may be asked to work additional hours when required).
Process and Application
To apply for this role please send an introduction cover letter along with your CV and digital portfolio (max 4 pages) to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your portfolio includes several examples of your most recent work.
Due to the unprecedented amount of applications received for our last vacancy, we will be implementing the following process.
- Please only apply if you are preferably located in Gloucestershire or a maximum 1hr commute to our office in Cheltenham.
- Shortlist of candidates will be contacted to arrange online interviews for the following week.
- Successful interviewee’s will be asked to visit our Cheltenham Office for a face to face interview.
The process may change should further restrictions be placed on businesses due to the ongoing Covid 19 outbreak!
Apply for Part ll Qualified Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly