5 days left
- Full Time
Salary negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
My Client is a leading UK independent Planning and Design Consultancy whose established and busy Planning team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and commercially minded MRTPI qualified Associate Planner to join their team.
This dynamic Planning team work on a broad range of planning projects including residential, mixed use, retail, strategic land and commercial proposals, of various types and scales, including exciting regeneration and place making opportunities.
The Successful candidate will play a key part in delivering the teams' existing work requirements as well as assisting with further growth across the Thames Valley, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire regions helping to develop and deliver opportunities and building on the teams' success to date.
The successful candidate should have excellent communications skills, planning experience and technical knowledge as well as a capability to help further grow the business. The candidate will be expected to help with planning and delivering projects and developing both new and existing client relationships.
To have an impact in the role you will:
- Promote large scale residential and mixed-use developments through the Local Development Framework, and coordinating professional teams to submit applications.
- Lead the day-to-day work on applications, appeals and inquiries, as well as developments, plans and promotions.
- Co-ordinate project teams and be responsible for project management.
- Conduct research and site appraisals on projects for our client base.
- Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications.
- Prepare planning and economic statements.
- Policy representations.
- Develop strategy for site promotions.
- Develop client relationships and generate work.
- Further raising the team profile and Business Development across the Thames Valley, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire regions.
The qualifications and attributes necessary to be successful are:
- MRTPI qualified.
- Have strong planning experience, including residential experience, preferably in consultancy.
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Have an interest in growing the business, including managing client relationships and building a professional contacts network.
- Are committed and have an eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Used to working with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use their own initiative.
- Are capable of managing a wide and complex workload.
- Are personable and a strong team player.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
In return, my client is offering a competitive starting salary and impressive benefits package. You will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities. My client encourages and rewards individual initiative and autonomy within a context of teamwork and collaboration, with genuine career opportunities based on merit. There is the potential for further progression within this role if a high level of performance and entrepreneurial drive is demonstrated.
Interested? For applications or more information about this role and others in the Town Planning sector, please email your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Planning Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly