5 days left
- Full Time
Salary c£30k+ Negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Town Planner to join one of the UK's leading Independent Planning and Design Consultancies in their Reading Office.
My Clients Practice offers planning guidance to clients from all sectors of the development industry, from private landowners to local authorities, national corporate organisations to local businesses and on developments of all types and scales. My Client also offers services in relation to compulsory acquisition of land and property, with their team able to provide a full range of services to Acquiring Authorities promoting Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPO) and to landowners affected by proposed regeneration, infrastructure and utilities schemes.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering a comprehensive planning service on developments across the South East by coordinating professional teams to submit a range of applications.
- Promoting medium and large scale residential and mixed-use developments (both Brownfield and Greenfield) through the Local Development Framework.
- Assisting with developing client relationships.
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base.
- Preparation, submission, and negotiation of planning applications.
- Preparation of planning statements.
- Developing client relationships.
The qualifications and attributes required of the successful candidate are:
- 2+ years' experience in Planning related role.
- A degree or post graduate qualification in a Planning related field of study.
- Experience working on residential and mixed-use developments.
- Have a demonstrable working knowledge of development control.
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise with both internal and external. clients.
- Can work with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use their own initiative.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer:
- A competitive starting salary.
- Impressive benefits package.
- Continued training and support in professional development.
- The opportunity to gain experience through exposure to unique projects!
Interested? For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly