ArchiCad Architectural Technician
Qualified Architect or Architectural Technician
Job Reference EGLWAT909
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated Qualified Architect or Architectural Technician to join their team in the Watford Area.Our client is ever growing and their portfolio consists of projects across all the residential sectors, from renovation to new builds. Suitable candidates will be proficient in ArchiCad. This position will suit someone who has a flair for design and have proven experience delivering projects.
Key jobs duties for this Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary. They operate a 4 day week.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Qualified Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com