Salary: £40-50,000 Dependant on experience
My client is well established, and award-winning practice based in central Nottingham who now require a Senior Architect to join their team. My client work across a variety of sectors covering the Commercial, Residential, Education and Defence sectors and are looking for a senior level candidate who is keen to progress quickly in their career with opportunities to become Associate.
With this role your key responsibilities will entail designing, producing detailed working drawings, job running and also leading a small team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with an excellent work ethic. It should go without saying that you possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written and have worked in a client facing role!
On offer is a competitive salary, fantastic career opportunities and the chance to work in one of Nottingham's leading Architectural practices!
Key Skills & Requirements of a Senior Architect:
- Well versed experience working across similar key sectors as listed above.
- The ability to work along side internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience working across all RIBA stages.
- Show a keenness to mentor and support more Junior staff.
- Experience preparing tender details with tender packages.
- Excellent understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- You should have worked in a heavy client facing role and be comfortable leading meetings.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills and knowledge of Revit would be highly advantageous.
- ARB Registered with at leas 5+ years post qualification experience.
- Design flare and strong technical skills.
- It would preferable if you were living locally.
- Highly motivate with a can-do attitude and good work ethic.
**I'm also looking to speak with Experienced Revit/ BIM Technicians for the same client**
If you're interested in hearing about the above role, please call KAZ on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat OR alternatively, you can send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com