Graduate Town Planner
4 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Town Planner
Salary negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an enthusiastic Graduate Town Planner to join a well-established Commercial Real Estates Agency in their Manchester office.
My client is a highly regarded Planning Consultancy that combines commercial acumen with an in-dept knowledge of national and local planning policy. They provide robust commercial advice on the Planning potential of land and property assets. They specialise in the regeneration of neighbourhoods, town centres, housing estates and large previously undeveloped sites. My client aims to create a spatial vision for places, providing commercial evidence and ensuring the viability and deliverability of schemes.
As a graduate Planner you will be expected to support the team in the following:
- Managing a range of planning applications, appeals and pre-application enquiries.
- Assessing planning applications and monitoring outcomes.
- Formulating development proposals to meet the Client's requirements
- Provide recommendations on strategies and programmes for managing local development plans and planning application processes.
- Liaise with local planning authorities and third parties (statutory consultees, interested people and organisations).
- Negotiations on behalf of the Client enabling achievement of the optimum outcome.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Planning related role.
- A Degree or Post graduate equivalent in a Planning related field of study.
- Good verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Time management and excellent organisation skills.
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude!
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer:
- A competitive starting salary.
- Impressive benefits package.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to gain experience through exposure to exciting projects.
- Continued training and support professional development.
Interested? For applications, and more information regarding this role and similar roles in Town Planning, please submit your CV to Megan Field at Megan.email@example.com or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Graduate Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly