3 days left
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Oxford Circus, London
With regular features in industry news and competition shortlists, this is a company with a reputation and industry presence that is rapidly growing, and there is now an opportunity to join the team as a Part II Architectural Assistant!
The practice has grown swiftly since it emerged in 2012. They are a design-oriented and commercially aware studio offering a range of services which includes project management, urban design, interior design, furniture design, and consultancy services, with architecture at their core.
The firm has expertise across a broad range of sectors and scales, with a current portfolio that has a combined construction value in excess of £500million. Typical residential schemes are between 8-150 units, with a broader range of mixed-use / education projects of as much as circa 20,000sq ft per scheme.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on medium to large scale multi-unit residential and education projects across all RIBA stages
- Using Revit as your daily software (BIM Level 2).
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II qualified with a minimum of 1 years' experience and UK projects, ideally London based
- All applicants must have strong experience in medium to large scale residential, education or both
- Strong Revit skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £34,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Regular social events with the team
- Strong believers in a good work life balance
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Oxford Circus, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11671)
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly