Located in the beautiful spa town of Harrogate, our award winning practice has a long established reputation for delivering high quality bespoke residential projects throughout the Yorkshire region. Projects range from domestic extensions, to one off bespoke new build houses and small scale developments.
As a friendly design led practice, we are renowned for the personal and thorough service we offer to our clients, and are now seeking to recruit an additional member to join us. Working within the established team on projects at all RIBA stages, you will be required to have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. You will be motivated and resourceful, bringing new ideas and skills to enhance the delivery of our projects.
Previous experience of high end residential projects and knowledge of domestic design and construction, from feasibility to completion, are essential.
The successful applicant should have:
- Excellent design, presentation and technical skills
- Have a sound knowledge of UK Planning Policy and Building Regulations with excellent technical construction detailing skills.
- Have good experience across all RIBA Plan of Work stages, especially stages 4-6, including detailed construction design and site experience.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills - we offer a very personalised service to our clients
- Be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Hold a valid UK driving license
- Applicants should ideally live within easy commuting distance of Harrogate.
We look forward to receiving applications from experienced Architects with technical and job running experience and design led Architectural Technologists. All will be considered subject to relevant experience.
Salary to reflect experience of candidates.
Please apply to Nic and Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org