3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Drafter/Junior Building Regulations Technologist to join our growing Building Regulations Teams. You will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs and technical packages for our clients.
Our client base covers the whole of the UK with a variety of potential projects - ranging from internal renovations to larger extensions and even new build developments!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an "award winning", innovative, industry-changing company. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve gone on to become the largest residential architectural practice in the UK. In creating our step by step service, we’ve brought simplicity and great affordable design to the nation. This way, every homeowner in the UK can benefit from an architect’s expertise. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows.
We are nearly 100 people based in International House right at the heart of Brixton, South London. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is both accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates. This is not a remote role and you will be expected to attend the office once Covid-19 restrictions are released.
- Work closely and learn from our knowledgeable, approachable and hard working Senior Technologists /Architects in producing technical packages.
- Support our Senior Technologists /Architects in responding to clients, consultants and contractors
Want to take this further? We are looking for individuals who have:
- At least 1 year of experience in working with Revit within the residential sector in the UK ( home renovations, extensions, elevations, loft conversions)
- Some understanding of planning policy beneficial
- A solid understanding and passion for design
- UK Technical/building regulations knowledge
- RIBA Part 1/ Part 2 or Architectural technologist
What we can offer you –
- Salary up to £28K per annum based on experience
- Chance to work in a fresh and forward thinking work environment
- The opportunity to become an ‘expert’ in Building Regulations very quickly
- Competitive salary
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like minded passionate individuals
- Learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
For more information or to apply, please send us an up to date copy of your CV and Portfolio with UK Residential Samples along with a few lines about why you would be an awesome addition to our team and if successful, someone will be in touch very soon!