Town Planner - Land Promotion
2 days left
- Full Time
TOWN PLANNER - LAND PROMOTION
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, + benefits!
Penguin Recruitment are proud to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Town Planner to join one of the leading UK Land & Planning Promotors, with a focus on a strategic land promotion. My client is looking for an enthusiastic Town Planner to join their dynamic and forward-thinking planning team. This is a position that has a lot of creative freedom and requires a Planner who is self-motivated with an enthusiastic can-do attitude!
The duties of the successful candidate will include:
- Working on Large-scale to Small-scale developments, including some of the UK's most difficult and diverse projects.
- Liaise with landowners, developers, local authorities, communities, and other parties to bring forward development opportunities.
- Undertake systematic planning research and site searching of development opportunities with owners, agents, and advisors.
- Negotiate satisfactory S106 agreements and planning conditions to achieve satisfactory planning consent.
- Project manage new and existing development schemes through the planning process.
- Identification of new scheme opportunities.
- Planning and promotion of land development schemes.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking, and talented Junior Town Planner to join the team in tackling some of the UK's toughest projects. This is an extremely rewarding role, and my client is looking for a candidate who embodies the following:
- Must hold a Planning degree or equivalent qualification in a relative Planning field.
- Have 3-5 years' experience in a Town Planning related role.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A personal ethos of commitment to progressing the Town Planning sector.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer the following:
- A competitive starting salary.
- An impressive benefits package.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional through exposure to exciting projects.
- A commitment to professional development through continued training and support.
- A commitment to equal opportunity and a positive, driven working environment.
Interested? For applications, or more information about this role and other Town Planning Roles, please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org - 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner - Land Promotion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly