2 days left
- Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Boston
Salary: Competitive based on experience
A long-standing client of mine now has an exciting new requirement for a Chartered Architect to join their award-winning Architecture practice. They are dedicated to the successful design and delivery of projects and work on a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Agricultural, Industrial and Education.
With this role there is genuine career mentoring from chartered Architects and the chance for long term players to become partners of the company!
Required Skills & Experience to be an Architect:
- ARB registered.
- Exposure to working across all RIBA stages and ideally previous job running experience.
- Extensive experience working on Residential projects.
- Previous Commercial and Industrial experience would be beneficial.
- Planning consultancy experience would be advantageous.
- Experience preparing Flood Risk Assessments would also be beneficial.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe.
- Your portfolio and work samples will demonstrate excellent design flare.
- You will boast good technical skills.
Commutable locations for this Architect job opportunity are:
Boston, Lincoln, Wrangle, Horncastle, Grantham, Skegness, Peterborough
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly