Graduate Town Planner - 12 Month Contract
2 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Town Planner - 12 month Contract.
Salary: c£25k, negotiable depending on experience, plus benefits!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented and enthusiastic Graduate Town Planner to join a well-established planning practice in central London.
My client is a well renowned and leading London based independent planning consultancy, providing informed and effective service to designers, landowners, and developers. The ethos of my client is rooted in supporting their staff through their learning, which they do through a programme of inductions, mentoring and continued professional support. This dynamic and busy practice works on a wide array of projects that range in complexity.
About the role:
As a Graduate Town Planner, you will be expected to support the Planning team in the following:
- Managing a range of planning applications, appeals and pre-application enquiries.
- Assessing planning applications and monitoring outcomes.
- Researching and designing planning policies to guide development.
- Undertaking regular community engagement and committee meetings.
- Communicating with all stakeholders involves in the planning process.
- Supporting senior team members as required.
The ideal applicant for this Graduate Planner position will possess:
- A degree in planning or a relative field of study.
- Previous experience of 1-2 years in a planning role required.
- A positive, energetic, can-do attitude!
For the ideal candidate, my client is offering:
- A competitive starting salary.
- Impressive benefits package.
- Continued training towards professional development.
- Team workshops and social events to promote a good work life balance.
For applications or queries regarding this role and other opportunities in the Town Planning Sector, please email your CV to Megan Field at email@example.com - 01792 365 104.
Apply for Graduate Town Planner - 12 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly