Senior Architectural Designer
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for Revit trained Architectural Designers to join our growing business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an "award-winning," innovative, industry-changing company. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve gone on to become the largest residential architectural practice in the UK. In creating our step by step service, we’ve brought simplicity and great affordable design to the nation. This way, every homeowner in the UK can benefit from an architect’s expertise. As part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows.
We're looking for a creative designer who can join one of our architectural studios. You will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs, and drawings to our clients. Our client base covers the whole of the UK with a variety of potential projects - ranging from internal renovations, larger extensions, and new build developments!
We are currently 100+ people based in International House right at the heart of Brixton, South London. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is both accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates, this is not a remote role and eventually, we would expect you to attend our office in South London.
The core responsibilities of this role:
- Prepare and review existing architectural drawings
- Partner with Studio Lead on the client brief, creating detailed drawing packages ready to submit for planning
- Supporting Studio Lead on multiple projects and client communication
- Learn from our in-house experts on our Technical and Planning hubs
- Follow Resi design best practice
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- The opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship, and coaching
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Office perks
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever-changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like-minded passionate individuals
Learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
For more information or to apply, please send us an up to date copy of your CV and Portfolio with residential work, along with a few lines about why you would be an awesome addition to our team and if successful, someone will be in touch very soon!