Architect / Architectural Technologist
5 days left
- Full Time
The Ratcliffe Groves Partnership is a chartered architectural practice established for over 40 years with offices in London and Manchester.
The practice has gained experience across a variety of work sectors including; retail, industrial and residential.
Further information about the practice can be found at our website www.rgp.uk.com.
We are currently recruiting a qualified architect / architectural technologist to join our London office to work on a range of commercial and retail projects.
The ideal candidate must be able to co-ordinate and run projects / produce information / tender drawings and building regulation packages with minimum supervision.
We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career.
Potential candidates must have:
• RIBA part 3 ,ARB registration or Architectural Technologist CIAT registration with minimum of 5 years UK experience
• Previous experience in retail / industrial projects in the UK
• Sound knowledge of current building regulations and NBS
• Proficiency in Revit, Autodesk or Bentley systems
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Please submit your CV with examples of work in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect / Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly