1 day left
- Full Time
Salary - Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this Architecture practice, currently recruiting an Architect.
Our client operate from planning stages through to completion of projects. They work across the Residential, Community and Educational projects.
The successful candidate needs to have flexibility with working on both the design and technical stages.
Key jobs duties for this Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architect Role.
- A solid understanding of construction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- 4+ years' experience.
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365000. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Qualified Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly