Architect or Architectural Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Architectural Assistant or Architect Job in Barnes, London
Seeking an immediately available Revit focused Architectural Assistant or Architect for a 6 week contract!
With over 35 years of experience established within the architectural industry, my client works on a broad range of projects, from one-off houses to large affordable and high-end private multi-storey apartment developments, student housing, hotels, and various mixed-use commercial and community.
My client has been working in Revit for over 14 years and are currently moving into BIM level 2. They now seek an immediately available Architectural Assistant to assist them with getting a project progressed to planning submission, another project to tender stage and assisting with getting a fitout package finished and collated.
Role & Responsibilities
- To assist with getting a project progressed to planning submission, another project to tender stage, and assisting with a fitout package to make sure it is finished and collated.
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit BIM Level 2 is essential, AutoCAD skills are also preferable
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Revit to a professional standard
- Good knowledge of statutory building regulations.
What you get back
- Salary of £33,000 - £35,000 Pro Rata
- Large open space office within a beautiful grade listed building
- Parking onsite and bike sheds.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Assistant or Architect Job in Barnes, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11667)
Apply for Architect or Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly