4 days left
- Full Time
We are a dynamic small to medium size South London practice with the office based in West Wickham (which is near Croydon/Bromley). We have an attractive office environment with ample and spacious work stations, within an enjoyable environment. We have been trading as an architectural studio since 1990 and we have projects, mainly in the UK and Ireland.
We design creative spaces & enjoyable environments. To join this innovative design team of facilitators, we are looking for talented well-presented and fluent English speaking Part 1 students for a minimum 2 years. (Subject to reviews and contract)
We are specialists in designing innovative schemes with flair, style and inspiration with an edge to achieve excellence.
1. Eager to learn and positive thinkers
2. Prepared to be flexible and proactive.
3. Result minded.
5. Team Player and willing to help other members of staff.
6. Customer facing and aware of providing client care.
7. Job Runner (experience not necessary, we will teach you)
8. Applicants who thrive on challenges and do not accept defeat.
9. Prepared to negotiate with Planning Officers, Building Inspectors, Structural Engineers, Builders and Clients.
To satisfy the client and provide a high standard of service it is expected that you are efficient and effective with the following key qualities:
· Fluent in English both written and spoken.
· Able and willing to solve problems and accept responsibility.
We are seeking UK – RIBA - Part 1, to apply for this position; as we provide an excellent training environment, which allows you to run your own projects, as a team player with flexible tasks.
If you are successful in the interview, we request you to attend a 2 x week placement to determine whether the firm is suitable to you and similarly you are suitable to Arc 3.
This firm is high octane/ dynamic and have a very active studio, which require candidates who are resourceful and who take initiate and most importantly who are pro-active. In other words - showing or demanding a high degree of commitment and effort in a drive for success of the firm and your personal development.
Please send your CV, examples of work and a personal statement confirming your reasons for applying for this post to: Oliver Holt on 020 8 947 3000 or Anthony Elvin on 020 8 777 4000 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 8 777 4000 or 020 8 947 3000
Our apologies in advance, if you do not receive a reply from Arc 3, within 14 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Apply for Part 1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly