Experienced Architectural Assistant/Technician at DyerGrimes Architecture
DyerGrimes Architecture are seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant/Technician to join its team in London
Who we are
Dyer Grimes Architecture are a leading high-end residential Architectural and Interiors Design practice in South West London, who have achieved the Sunday Times Best Family Home award two years running and have moved into brand new offices overlooking the river at Wandsworth. We have recently won some fantastic new commissions and are looking to grow our team with a number of different positions. We are an award-winning practice and as such have high standards of design and presentation.
Dyer-Grimes Architecture are recruiting for an experienced Architectural Assistant/Technician to join our office. Working closely with a Director, you will have responsibility for helping them deliver new houses and extensions to period properties, from planning applications to completion on site.
- Development of concept designs and preparation of planning documents
- Development of detailed design
- Coordination with consultants
- Preparation of tender information and construction documents.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in high end residential new build houses and period refurbishment projects
- for private clients.
- Excellent AutoCad /Vectorworks and 3D skills.
- Excellent Photoshop and InDesign skills.
- Enthusiasm for construction detail.
- Good knowledge of London planning and construction regulations
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, to tight deadlines with a great attitude.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Driven and eager to learn and develop.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
We are looking for the best Architectural Technicians, experience of working in the residential sector is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and creative office and build a portfolio of award-winning homes.
What we Offer
Competitive salary based upon experience and a performance-based bonus. A variety of exciting projects and opportunities to grow professionally.
Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
Please submit your cover letter why you would like to join us, the date from which you are available, CV, and portfolio no more that 5mb and 15 pages, via e-mail to email@example.com referencing DGA-05, your name and position in the subject bar.
We will be processing all data received according to general data protection regulations.