We are seeking a motivated and ambitious Architect to become a central member of our design team. Based in Bermondsey in London, our studio’s work ranges from mixed-use, residential and cultural projects to urban design and masterplanning.
Candidates must have at least two years’ experience (post Part 3) working in an architectural office in the UK, across all work stages.
Salary: £35-£45,000.00 per annum;
- Be able demonstrate excellent design and presentation skills and an attention to detail, as well as having good detailing experience and an understanding of construction.
- Be client and team focussed – have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good collaborative internal and external working relationships;
- Have detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements;
- Have the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others;
- Have a broad knowledge in architectural/cultural history and theory;
- Strong interest and experience in architectural/project research;
- Have a calm disposition with the ability to prioritise, organise, work under pressure and meet project deadlines;
- Excellent graphic skills;
- Have a good knowledge of Revit/BIM, Autocad, Microstation, Sketch up, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modelling;
- ARB registered;
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a covering letter telling us why you believe you are the right candidate for this role, in addition to your CV and portfolio (Max 8MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.