Senior Interior Designer/Interior Architect
We are looking for a full time interior designer to work out of our Belgravia office, as a senior team leader.
The successful applicant must have experience at the top end of the UK residential market and work as a team player.
You will need a strong creative flair and be able to translate this into AutoCAD and Photoshop, plus a good understanding of joinery and construction, and the ability to explain this to clients.
FF&E experience necessary and the ability, confidence and knowledge to liaise with and present to clients.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience
- Confidence in communicating with and specifying to both clients and contractors in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- On site experience
- Ability to multi-task and meet challenging targets
- Fluent spoken & written English required
- Business and figures ability and contract management
- Good knowledge of EstiPC preferable
- AutoCAD, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com
Please note: Position open to UK based applicants only.