Residential Project Architect
Our client specialises in creating beautiful homes and boutique hotels in central London.
They are currently looking to appoint a talented project Architect to deliver a full refurbishment of a luxury family residence in Central London .
The refurbishment will involve connecting two mews houses into one home. One of the properties is grade II listed and the whole refurbishment will be over 15,000 sq.ft consisting of 7 floors and external terraces.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills / attributes:-
- *5 years+ experience as a Registered ARB / RIBA Architect
- A proven background delivering high-end traditional and/or listed residential schemes.
- Strong client facing and job running abilities, with a strong attention to detail.
- Vectorworks knowledge is highly desirable, but not essential.
Joining a 20 strong practice in the heart of Central London. Our client offers a comprehensive and competitive package.
For more information, please apply with your CV & portfolio. (Max 8MB)
* Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect an architectural professional to take to gain the level of experience required in an appropriate context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.