Opportunities are available in our Newark Studio for talented, creative architects keen to contribute to a variety of international projects, across a range of sectors including mixed use, hospitality and office space.
- Deliver high quality design work, engaging others with your creative and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the design process and project brief, supporting the preparation of the project deliverables and other activities related to the project development.
- Deliver high quality work with limited guidance, demonstrating developed technical and/or design skills.
- Manage third parties according to the parameters of the project.
- Act as a team player, actively seeking feedback and demonstrating a positive attitude towards work and team activities.
- Support company-wide initiatives and proactively seek feedback.
- Respond positively towards clients and consultants.
- Provide support to senior team members with client presentations and meetings as required.
- Recognise the importance of the project budget and seeks to develop their knowledge of project financials.
Education, experience and skills required
- Present as a talented designer, with a portfolio that showcases great creativity and innovative thinking.
- Degree in related design field or equivalent certification or skill level; professional registration or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in delivering large scale mixed use projects internationally.
- Proficiency with computer applications commonly used; Revit, SketchUp and Rhino proficiency is essential, use of parametric tools is highly desirable.
- Ability to work both collaboratively, and with autonomy as required.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Eligibility to work in the UK is essential.