RIBA PART I ARCHITECT
RIBA PART I ARCHITECT
- Practice - Jonathan Hosker Associates Ltd (Jha)
- Position – Architect
- Location - North London
- Salary - Negotiable
Jha require a versatile technically capable architect who is able to demonstrate innovative design flair to join this small North London practice. The successful candidate must be willing to working on every stage of a project and act with complete integrity. Current projects include residential, commercial and Leisure (refurbishment & new build).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Part 1 BSc or BA Architecture
Must hold a current clean driving license & possess a roadworthy vehicle
Demonstrate both good technical and creative ability.
Autocad & Revit preferred
English language –First language both spoken & written and an ability to communicate clearly.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit, PowerPoint & Zoom
Core working hours from 9am to 5.30pm
ROLES & TASKS
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate self-reliance, with a view to be developing the capability for managing their own projects while ensuring that they promote and maintain the highest levels of architectural design quality and innovation.
- Design- Demonstrate design excellence and innovation from concept to completion.
- Standards - Adherence to professional codes of conduct at all times. Maintain high standards in design, construction and construction management, as well as providing client and team support.
- Quality -To work within a small team to prepare accurate drawings, specifications & reports. Research technical compliance to meet statutory requirements. To deliver a quality service that exceeds our Clients’ Expectation
- Project Management – Demonstrate an understanding of the complete architectural process & the inputs required at each stage, a sound knowledge of building contracts and an ability to manage and supervise works on site to completion.
- CPD - Demonstrate your commitment to develop both personally and professionally within your role and to develop the practice’s values & objectives
- People skills – Demonstrate personable communication skills to work within a small practice and within client and consultant teams.
- Leadership – Responsibility and initiative will be encouraged with a view to developing management skills which reflect the practices values.
- Development -– Demonstrate a willingness to develop professionally and contribute to the shared aspirations of the company.
To apply, please provide a CV and examples of recent work in A3 pdf format.
Closing date for applications: 5th June 2021
Contact Jilly Blackshaw, email@example.com for further information. T: 0208 449 5999
No agencies please.