Graduate Transport Planner - Nottingham
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Office Location: Nottingham
Salary Range: £18,000 - £25,000
A leading independent Transport Planning and infrastructure Design Consultancy have the exciting opportunity that they are looking to further the growth of their office based transport division, through the appointment of a Graduate Transport Planner. You will work closely with a Senior Transport Planner in the winning & delivery of work.
- Proficiency with Auto CAD , SATURN, Linsig, VISSIM,
- Familiar with modelling software
- Degree level education - or equivalent;
- Hands on and diverse work which varies
- Technical input including producing high-quality reports, modelling & data analysis;
- Contribute toward business development activity;
You will earn a starting salary of up to £25,000, along with a comprehensive benefits package (professional subscriptions, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, etc) and an innovative flexi-working approach.
For further information on the position, please feel free to contact James.hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org